To provide a centralised Loss Prevention administrative support service to Claire's Concessions. To be the point of contact in providing guidance to reduce risks within a concession environment. To minimize shrink within the concession business by facilitating Stock Accuracy counts and maintaining stock file accuracy. Drive compliance within Concessions to promote profit protection & reduce shrink.
What you'll be doing
- Deal effectively, efficiently and professionally with all calls and direct requests from Concessions or through the internal Operations team.
- Be responsible for sending and receiving LP related information from Concessions, both internally and externally.
- Produce and circulate the weekly/monthly Concessions LP reports and findings to support UK & European Field Team, Retail Team and Internal Departments.
- Produce KPI reporting and follow up with field teams on the outcomes of these reports.
- Support in ensuring compliance across all aspects of the Stock Accuracy process.
- Process Concession full inventory results and communicate the results to all relevant parties.
- Monitor Loss Prevention Concessions mail box, dealing with queries and reacting to requests.
- Maintain important Loss Prevention documentation, correspondence and other records in a systematic order.
- To support in keeping all LP Concessions guidelines, policies & training documentation up to date and accurate.
- Provide the field teams with Loss Prevention services in relation to requirements for new Concession openings, relocations and remodels.
- Preserve excellent communication skills with internal and external parties.
- Build excellent relationships with internal departments to support all aspects of Concessions; Operations, Allocations, Supply Chain.
- Ensure to communicate all key issues to the Central Office Loss Prevention Manager.
What you'll need
- Experience in Microsoft Office, basic Excel skills.
- Experience in Retail/Office Environment is desirable.
- Experience as working as part of a team.
- Previous Loss Prevention experience desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of a language desirable but not essential.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.