Title: Retail Advisor
Location: ST1, Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent
What’s important to you in a job? Is it:
- Being able to deliver great customer satisfaction?
- Being recognised for the contribution you make to your team but also the company’s success?
- Being able to take ownership of your own development?
If you have answered Yes to the above, we might have the role for you.
We’re looking for a Part-Time Retail Advisor to join the O2 family in Hanley and your key responsibilities would be:
• Being passionate about O2`s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business. Becoming an expert in all things O2
• Working to and following our customer excellence framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer service/experience in store
• Working to store targets - selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customer needs in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable way
Within our Stores, flexibility is essential for us to operate our business and meet customer demands and we will, at times, have needs where we require our people to work additional hours on top of their standard contract.
Our Stores Flex contracts are split into weekly contracted hours plus 25% additional overtime per week (should it be required). If there is a requirement for you to do this, we will give you 4 weeks’ notice so you can make the necessary arrangements or plans to help you work the hours that we need.
We have a competitive salary on offer alongside bonus and a pick and mix of fantastic benefits but there is so much more as to why you should come and join Teamo2. Why not take a look at our website and also check out what people are saying about us on Glassdoor.
Click on the Apply button to view the full job description.
Starting salary: £9.36 per hour plus performance bonus.
- Retail Advisor
- £9.36/hour On Target Bonus + Flexible Benefits
- ST1, Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent
25/03/2021 Featured job
- Part Time, Permanent
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts