Retail Sales Opportunity
My Fantastic client, based in Bolton, is currently in the process of recruiting an experienced Retail Sales Consultant to work in a busy showroom to play a key role in the day to day operations and management.
Will be based in the showroom - the product they sell is high value and high quality. You are friendly and helpful, and without a hard-selling approach.
- Offering exemplary customer service, answering any queries that the customers may have regarding a large range of high-quality products.
- You will be required to take phone calls and respond to emails on a daily basis.
- You will also be inputting orders and recording all enquiries.
- You are professional, warm and inviting at all times.
- Making sure the showroom is tidy - e.g. general housekeeping duties.
- We are requiring someone who is flexible. (Able to cover holidays in a small team)
- Professional and Confident
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong eye for detail and meticulous in your work.
- Strong Team player and detail orientated.
- Quick learner in regards to large quantity of products.
- Smart in appearance with a dedicated and can - do attitude.
- IT literate and competent with Office Products
Must have retail sales experience or similar face to face sales environment experience (e.g. estate agency) and definitely preferable it is in a premium product (or definitely has got the right professional personality to go with this as well as retail experience)
- Must have previous experience of dealing with and responding to customer emails
- Confident in communication with customers on all levels
- Must have excellent admin skills and a good ability to work on PCs and have good written communication skills
Pay and Benefits
£17-19k per year depending upon experience (+ Bonus)
Hours of work - Monday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm (will involve weekend work, with day off in lieu, if possible 1 full weekend off on avg in 4) -Holiday Entitlement - 20 days + BH
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.