Job Role: Project Coordinator (IT/Logistics)
Harper Recruitment Group and working in partnership with an IT services business just outside of Nottingham City Centre, an exciting opportunity is available to join their Project team, working closely with internal and external teams to manage the transition of new customer contracts into live services.
The perfect candidate will have proven Project experience and have a strong understanding of inventory control and resource planning.
What does the role involve?
- Responsible for the progress of all allocated projects
- Liaising with all departments to ensure activities are on track
- Project reporting for management team
- Compile financial and KPI information
- Project costing
- Capacity planning & resource tracking
- Update & maintain risk and action logs
- Working closely with 3rd parties to ensure project quality
Who are we looking for?
- Experience managing the complete lifecycle of a project
- AGILE or PRINCE2 (or equivalent)
- ITIL principles
- Efficient in resource planning
- Experience of creating project plans
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage and prioritize own workload
- IT Savvy
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
This company boasts a wide range of benefits and perks, if you feel that you meet the criteria and if you are enthusiastic, a team player and self-motivated please send your CV.
We are looking for candidates to as soon as possible. Apply today!
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.