You will oversee the day to day running of the finance department, conduct analysis for 3 separate P&Ls for the 3 sites, produce a set of Monthly Management Accounts and manage the company payroll.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of balance sheet, ledger accounts
- Departmental profit reporting
- Daily and weekly reporting of key performance indicators
- Forecasting weekly, monthly & yearly targets and budgets
- Working Capital Management in order to maximise cash flow
- Calculation and processing of monthly payroll
- Conduct profit and cost analyses and recommend cost reducing solutions as appropriate
- Supervision of the Finance Assistant, including training and appraisals
To be successful you must have the following skills and experience:-
- CIMA/ACCA or ACA qualified would be ideal although QBE Accountants will also be considered
- Ideally 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Staff management experience
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good IT Skills especially Excel
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like to find out more please apply with your CV or call Simon Ensor at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.