Working with a leading retailer in Birmingham, we're looking for an expereinced indirect procurement to lead the ~£40m GNFR spend across the organisation and lead cost saving initiatives.
A leading national retailer with over 200 branches throughout the UK
Manage spend within non resale categories, influencing spend of £30 million.
· Source, evaluate and select new suppliers to meet tactical needs and adhering to company standards.
· Ensure functional compliance by the business to the Procurement Policy & Procedure, influencing the correct direction of spend.
· Lead Bid processes to select and manage vendors and report to management on the outcomes of the selection process.
· Ensure effective and efficient processes and procedures for supplier introduction or contractual or commercial amendments.
· Liaise with the UK Procurement lead and European Procurement Team to identify synergies in operations and achieve efficiencies through economy of scale.
We're looking for an experienced indirect/GNFR buyer who's looking for a challenge - someone who know's they've got the ability to manage an indirect spend on their own but haven't had the opportunity to shine yet.
You'll ideally have a CIPS qualification, but this isn't essential
Our client is happy to offer £35,000 - £40,000 basic salary for the right person,
6% matched pension contribution
Share incentive plan
Cycle to work scheme
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.