An Assistant Store Manager is required to join a leading electrical retail company based in Gloucestershire. This role will utilise management support and a sound customer service attitude. Salary up to £25,000 is offered depending on experience.
You will be required to support the Store Manager where needed, while being target driven focusing on employee inspiration. This role is perfect for someone with a passion for electronics or photography and thrives in a busy collaborative environment.
CV Screen is recruiting for an established electrical retail store.
The Assistant Store Manager will ideally have the following experience:
- Must have supervisory experience in a customer service or retail environment
- To be target driven
- Full of drive, initiative and flexibility with a “can do” attitude
- To have a proven record of achieving sales
- Ability to demonstrable planning and organisational skills
- Photography knowledge is essential
- Ability to identify areas where training is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bristol, Stroud, Dursley, Cirencester
8:50 am – 5:35 pm – 40 hours per week
5 pays per week – 1 weekday off & Sunday off
Salary / Benefits
Up to £25,000 Depending on experience
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on (phone number removed) to discuss the role in more detail.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.