We want to recruit a leader from a Garden Centre background who can manage a strong retail management team, but can really engage with them to drive service and standards across all departments and divisions of this large format retail store.
The successful Garden Centre Manager will be able to make commercial decisions to benefit the store and bring about the required change as and when required. With a track record of success, you can use your leadership skills to inspire those around you to create a memorable shopping experience for your customers.
Key responsibilities as the new Garden Centre Manager:
- Lead from the front and inspire your management team
- Set the standard for service across all departments
- Commercially aware to drive and make changes to increase sales
- Manage a large format retail environment
- Demonstrate success from a multi format retail environment
- Full responsibility for achieving targets and results
- Create and maintain an outstanding shopping experience for customers
- Develop your team and have succession plans in place for colleagues and managers
- Operationally strong to manage in a diverse and fast paced store role
- Able to direct the team to achieve KPI's
- Ensure high Visual standards at all times
- Experience of horticulture/plants/Garden centres preferred
As a Store Manager you will be a strong retail leader with a track record of delivery in service driven retail stores. The successful Garden Centre Manager will be able to achieve results, exceed targets and receive outstanding feedback from customers. Passion and enthusiasm for a large format, big box retail environment is essential!
We are able to offer a competitive basic salary between £30-32k, great working hours, generous holidays, potential bonuses, pension, discounts, corporate offers and a host of other benefits.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.