Job Title: Space Planner
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £competitive + BenefitsThe Role
The purpose of this role is to increase Holland & Barrett's on-shelf sales and space efficiencies, whilst producing accurate, visually appealing and easy-to-shop in store ranges and planograms as part of the company's range review process and promotional cycle, while delivering a great shopping experience for the customer.
- Build strong relationship with the trade, marketing, supply chain and store teams to produce category planograms that meet Holland and Barrett's merchandising principles
- Own and continually develop merchandising principles for your category area
- Ensure the planogram release schedule is adhered to
- Plan, design and build store displays within a head office mock shop, following a strict range-review calendar and engaging key stakeholder sign off.
- Produce and maintain all planograms from conception to store implementation
- While working closely with the store planning team, ensure there are planograms created for all space variances
- Store and competitor visits with the trading team
- Consider and present areas of merchandising opportunity to the merchandising, trade and operational teams
- Assist with merchandising projects within category strategy
- Work with the supply chain team on managing minimal stock levels
- Challenge current ways of working through analysis and process change in conjunction with the customer insight and trading teams.
- Support the wider team on macro space projects when required
- Space Planning merchandising experience in retail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Good analytical and numeric skills with an attention to detail
- Analytical, numerate and accurate with good attention to detail
- Confident, open minded and happy to challenge the norm as well as present to peers
- Customer focused
- Previous experience in a retail head office environment is preferred
- Strong experience of space planning software ideally Neilsen Spaceman for planogram production
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Excel, Access and administration skills
- Experience of AutoCad preferable but not essential
- Experience or reporting software such as Oracle OBIEE,MSacces and SQL preferable but not essential
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.