Salary: £25,000 per annum plus performance related bonus
Working Hours: 39 per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on one of our busy convenience stores in Nottingham, where you'll be working together with your team to manage a thriving convenience store and food to go offer. Some of your key tasks will include:
- Recognising challenges and reacting positively to new standards and initiatives
- Increasing sales performance through innovation and creativity
- Ensuring budgets are controlled, and sales targets are met.
- Lead your team to deliver quality merchandising which achieves maximum potential.
- Create a store environment that is recognised in the community as a best in class retail experience, whilst coaching and mentoring your team to meet these high standards.
- Enthusiasm for delivering an excellent Food to Go offer, with a commitment to high food safety and compliance standards.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.