FLOOR MANAGER / DEPARTMENT MANAGER
DERRY / LONDONDERRY REGION
£18,000 - £21,000 + Package
Exciting opportunity to join a brand we all know and love.! This business as multiply stores across Ireland offering its customers a relaxed, engaging and personable shopping experience. You will work with top apparel fashion brands in store and gain opportunity to sell exclusive products to the Irish market. We are seeking a Retail Management level in a fast paced store in Derry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will manage large teams through planning and organising each day. You will love to verbally brief the teams in and out of their shifts to give them a buzz on the targets and achievements in store.
- You will present yourself as a leader in store, engaging with staff and customers daily.
- You will be operationally strong maintaining communication, paperwork and training of your people.
- You will be commercial and creative with Visual merchandising as you will have autonomy to implement VM daily to suit your stock package and customer needs.
- You will be analytical to assess your stock package and product ranges that best suit your geographical location, with the opportunity to discuss this directly with HQ.
- You will love coaching and mentoring others to set the tone for the next generation of Managers in the business.
- You will embrace change as this is an ever evolving business to be the best and leader in use of store layout, Technology and customer experience in stores.
Ideally you will work in a high street fashion or apparel brand at Supervisor, Floor Manager or Assistant Manager level, seeking to join an inspiring business with opportunities to grow into further retail operational roles.
You will be offering a very competitive salary, Bonus, Staff discount and much more.!!!
So don't delay apply today and a specialist consultant will be in touch.
Keywords; Derry, Londonderry, Strabane, Donegal, Limvady, Dungiven, Letterkenny, Tyrone, Store Manager, Branch Manager, Fashion, Apparel, premium fashion, Department Manager, Floor Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, branded fashion, Supervisor, Senior Sales.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.