About the Assistant Manager Role
At Skechers, our Assistant Managers make an incredible impact every day, they:
- Lead, merchandise, process shipment, manage product, replenish, problem solve
- Are Sales Champions by leading the team in meeting and exceeding sales plan.
- Drive high unit velocity through an impeccably presented sales floor and outstanding customer service.
- Coach and mentors the team in multiple retail skill-sets to elevate the store's performance and hits sales out of the park.
- Are the Product Expert who lives, breathes and loves our footwear and ensures the store is a showpiece for our customers.
- Ensure the store has impeccable merchandising, on-point signage & pricing with beautiful visual presentation
- Serve as a true brand ambassador for Skechers, showing off our product and educating our customers about our incredible shoes, accessories and apparel.
- Assist the Store Manager in leading outstanding People processes, team development and ensures an amazing applicant and employee experience.
- Are Operation Gurus who assist the store manager in leading strong operational processes and routines that minimize shrink and drive profitability.
- Understand and insists on a clean, presentable store and a team that follows best practices for a healthy, profitable store.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.