£25,000 - £30,000
Cast UK is partnering exclusively with our eCommerce client to recruit a committed eCommerce Executive.
This highly successful business has continued to see rapid growth this year, and due to continued expansion in Europe, they are looking to recruit an additional eCommerce Executive to their established team.
The key purpose of this role will be to support the eCommerce Manager in managing eCommerce sites and ensuring site content and emails are in accordance with the trade plan.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Maintaining website and email marketing campaigns to ensure they are aligned with the brand trade plan
- Updating assets and setting up promotions on website, ensuring SEO optimization
- Overseeing the translation of website content and email content into localised languages, maintaining the right tone of voice
- Liaising with other departments such as Merchandising, Warehousing and Buying to support new product launches and ensure correct product information is available on the site
- Using Google Analytics to analyse site performance
- Using Shopify to implement POS
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- At least 1-2 years' experience within an eCommerce Exec role for either a growing online retailer or an eCommerce agency
- Passion for brand development
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, including MS Excel
- High attention to detail
- Confident communication style and strong stakeholder engagement skills
This role will be mostly home based with travel to the Bristol office 2 days per week.
Our client is a highly successful eCommerce business experiencing continued growth and expansion. This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an eCommerce Exec or Junior Exec to take the next step in their career, working as part of a fantastic team in a business that has a great working environment and culture.
£25,000 - £30,000
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.