A leading national retail specialist, based in Manchester city centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant position will include:
- Ensuring all balance sheet accounts are accurate and in line with financial reporting standards
- Prepare monthly management accounts with commentary
- Ensure month end compliance checks are adhered to
- Work closely with the group tax team to prepare tax analysis packs on a quarterly basis
- Assist with preparation of inputs for statutory accounts
- Prepare cash flow reports
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent.
- Have proven experience within an accounting role.
- Be comfortable dealing with high volumes of data.
- Have strong ERP experience.
- Be available at short notice.
If you would like to apply for this Financial Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Walters People on (url removed) or (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.