Location: Trafford, Greater Manchester, M41 7LY.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
100% provides award-winning solutions to activate retail experiences for leading global brands. Specialists in international installation and maintenance services for retail display, harnessing market-leading experience and extensive global coverage to deliver our solutions in stores across the world.
We bring ideas to life and have worked on high-profile product launches and ground-breaking in-store experiences for brands like Adidas, Nike, Dyson, GoPro, Sony, Sonos, LG and Beats by Dre.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive starting salary
• Company bonus
• Free on-site parking
• 25 days holidays per annum
• Holidays increased with length of service
• Company sickness scheme
• Monthly company lunches
• Regular fun social events
• Private healthcare
• Pension scheme
• Eye care
Who are we looking for?
Our growth and increasing customer base have created new opportunities for Project Managers to join our team and deliver retail installation solutions on a global scale. You will ensure projects are handled professionally, delivered to high standards by combining your project management expertise, top-drawer planning skills and a passion for getting things done.
We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of an exciting company.
• Provide cost estimations and devise accurate client quotations.
• Cost management and client invoicing utilising internal system.
• Deliver projects from scoping, briefing and planning services through to execution and reporting.
• Manage internal and external communications across multiple projects.
• Set up reporting structure using custom software and systems to capture relevant project data.
• Liaise with the warehouse team to facilitate stock inventory management.
• Produce training briefs to support training plans for internal and external purposes.
• Collaborate with local and international partners/subcontractors to arrange scheduled visits.
• Inform and update project stakeholders on project progress.
• Escalate to project stakeholders any deviations from project scope.
• Assist partners/subcontractors to resolve any issues on site and reporting.
• Complete project reporting and closure processes.
What you'll need to be:
• A doer! Hands on with installations, updates and training.
• A team player and willingness to get stuck in.
• Customer centric.
• Commercially aware and negotiate results.
• Proactive approach to getting things done.
• Quick at learning new software systems and technologies.
• Familiar working with contractors.
• Flexible to react and adapt to rapidly changing scenarios.
• Driven to meet deadlines in line with compliance.
• An effective communicator including verbal and nonverbal.
• A strong organiser with an attention to detail.
• Analytical, solution finder and decision maker.
• Resilient and positive in challenging situations.
• Excellent with IT including Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Experience of working in a retail/installations industry.
• Project management in maintenance/tactical services.
If you love a challenge where no two days are the same, please click 'Apply' and submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you should be our next 100%'er.
No agencies please
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.