37.5 Per week
Competitive + Company BenefitsThe Role
Reporting to the Head of Merchandising and Space Planning, you will work closely with Category and Supply Chain teams.
Role Requirements involve:
- Facilitate the development, production, evaluation and monitoring of all space & merchandising reporting
- Ensure the accuracy of reports through appropriate checking and validation
- Through detailed analysis, deliver and communicate key insight to the commercial & merchandising team
- While working cross functionally, continually identify areas for business improvement and identify cost reduction opportunities
- Initiate the development and maintenance of reporting using appropriate tools.
- Assists in the upkeep of documentation in own specific area
- Facilitates effective communication within/between own team and other functions.
- Proactive with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Previous Commercial/analytical experience (preferably within retail)
- High level of competence in PC packages, must be proficient in Excel ( SQL, MS Access, Power-BI & R coding abilities/experience are desirable)
- Graduate degree in a numerate discipline (ideally mathematics or statistics)
- Good commercial awareness.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with an ability to balance a large range of priorities
- Ability to work on own initiative
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.