ADECCO South Wales are currently recruiting a Retail Assistant for our client based in Cardigan.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a leading brand, who genuinely takes care of their staff.
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to shoppers
- Identify consumer needs and advise/ assist where applicable
- Operation of till and taking payment will be required - including refunds and receipts
- the benefits of Burns products/services to customers and distribute promotional materials.
- Deal with customer enquiries in a professional manner
- General administrative duties (e.g. stock control).
30 hrs per week over 5 days between Monday to Saturday (varied working hours)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.