Part Time Retail Assistant
Leicester, LE3 3JT
ECIGWIZARD has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Assistant.
This part-time position will be for 30 hours per week, to be worked over 3.5 days per week, offering a competitive salary and bonus scheme.
Whilst we always endeavor to be flexible and fair with scheduled rest days/days off each week, days off not fixed and will change from week to week depending on the business's needs.
Candidates must be flexible in their working hours and willing to consider overtime. Overtime during the successful candidate’s induction period will be required in order to complete necessary induction training. All training is carried out internally, over a two to three-week period.
Specific requirements for scheduled days off can be discussed in the interview stage if required due to other commitments and we will do our best to accommodate these requirements where possible.
Ecigwizard specialises in high-quality Electronic Cigarettes and accessories, a leading company in its sector, with over 50 stores across the UK. We're a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation that achieves success through our most valued asset - You!
All training is carried out internally, over a two to three-week period.
- Maintaining a smart appearance at all times.
- Ensuring stock is displayed to a high standard.
- Cashing up when necessary.
- Order stock replenishment.
- Receiving, counting, displaying and storing replenished stock.
- Assist store managers on monitoring stock levels and ensuring stock levels are adjusted regularly to reflect sales.
- As a key holder you will be responsible for setting the alarm and ensuring the shop is securely locked.
- Advising customers on the most appropriate product for them.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Report to Store Manager on store performance, ideas on how to improve sales and achieve targets.
- Assist with management of the store's social media pages; posting regularly, answering messages, creating competitions and increasing awareness.
- Able to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Fast learner.
- Good front of house people skills.
- A patient personality.
- Good phone manner.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Confident around customers.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Previous experience in retail is desirable but not essential.
What's in it for you?
- An attractive basic salary.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Performance related pay reviews.
- BUPA Healthcare option.
- Ongoing training and personal development.
- Vocational & external training opportunities.
Come and join us for a chat...
Applicants must be 18+ to apply.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.