Fuel Card Sales Executive Leeds
This role is crucial to the success of the Central Sales Team, as you will be responsible in developing new and existing business. If you thrive on pace, people, and processes , then drive your career forward with this incredible opportunity.
- Key support to the leadership team
- Achieve sales targets
- Generate your own sales leads
- Promote business by constant contact with fleet and transport businesses
- Account Management
- Reporting to the Team Leader
- Introducing fresh approaches and ideas to business development
- Analysing and preparing reports
- Can effectively work under pressure
- Ability to work independently but also in a team environment
- Commercially astute
- Adaptable to an ever changing environment
- Committed and driven
- Proactive and entrepreneurial in your approach
- Influencing skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organisation skills
Experience working in a sales environment is essential. You must be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills. You must also have good knowledge of Microsoft software.
The Salary is up to £26,000 basic plus a general bonus
If this describes you, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.