Coyne Recruitment work with employers of choice within the skills sector. We are currently looking to support a fantastic apprenticeship provider in adding to their team. Are you an experienced qualified Procurement/Supply chain professional? Have you got a real interest and passion in to supporting people? If so a career as a Skill coach utilising your knowledge and passion we would be very keen to speak to you.
Using your passion for learning and development together with your extensive procurement and supply chain experience, you will deliver innovative coaching and learning to learners to progress them through their CIPS qualification. You will guide and coach your learners whilst encouraging them to complete their planned learning and development tasks throughout their learning journey to successfully achieve their qualifications. You will enrich the experience of your learners through blended learning approaches to help them gain new professional skills to enhance their careers.
Key Role Responsibilities
• Support a caseload of learners to achieve apprenticeship and CIPS qualification.
• Deliver qualifications on both an individual and group basis, which will involve setting key objectives, course work and regularly reviewing with the learner
• Coach and train individual learners to learn new professional skills required for the workplace in line with the appropriate Apprenticeship Standard and achieve their qualification
• Achieve and exceed specified targets relating to performance and learner caseload
• Deliver teaching and learning to learners in their place of work
• Develop relationships with clients to support your learners on their programme
• Be involved with clients’ programme design, creating a programme that aligns with their strategic vision and business goals
• Enhance the learning experience through the provision of personalised teaching to ensure your learners have an outstanding experience while on programme
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant procurement/supply chain experience
- MCIPS or CIPS qualified
- Experience of coaching or mentoring is advantageous but not essential.
Skills and Behaviours
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to plan your own workload
- IT literate, with the ability to adapt to new systems easily
- Confident decision maker
- Flexible & adaptable to change
- Ability to influence & motivate learners
Keen to speak to you regarding this role please apply by sending your CV.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.