Retail Store Manager
£33,000 - £35,000 + 20% Bonus & Package
Well established and expanding steadily this business is now perhaps the most recognised brand name in their industry. They combine the latest technology, excellent customer service and motivated, well-trained teams with a network of modern facilities across London and the UK in high profile, easy access locations and are able to offer a full range of quality services to both the consumer and local business market.
As a Branch Manager you will:
- Share complete responsibility for all day-to-day site operations, ensuring health and safety compliance, attending to a diverse range of customer queries and measuring commercial performance against target.
- Play a role in running and monitoring local marketing initiatives in a bid to increase business
- Have responsibility for maximising sales performance through effective in-store communication and providing a lead in terms of customer service.
Entrepreneurial and sales-focused, you'll be given full operational autonomy within your store and will be expected to be constantly seeking ways to grow and develop what in many ways can be considered your own business. As well as generating sales from incoming inquiries from the public there is a growing opportunity to develop business-to-business contacts and Managers are encouraged to build profitable relationships with a range of business customers.
Suitable candidates will be:
- Sales focused Managers with a proven record of delivering commercial KPI's through driving sales.
- Individuals comfortable dealing with customers and will always be looking to develop relationships and spot additional business opportunities.
- Possess a depth of Management experience within retail, hospitality, leisure or sales.
In return, candidates can expect a diverse and rewarding role with real scope to affect store performance and real autonomy to make decisions. The business has a great feel to it and has a reputation for treating its employees as grown-ups and is also a growing company with a passion for developing internal talent whenever possible.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.