Zachary Daniels Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with one of the world's most exciting premium sportswear brands. As our client continues to grow they have addressed the need for a number of brand new roles in their growing head office function. Our client is currently looking for four Product Developers across various product categories.
Our client is already being endorsed by some of the world's most successful sports teams and stars. Coupled with this star studded support the product itself is superb and the demand for it is growing exponentially week by week. Even through a pandemic our client has been able to continue their impressive growth pattern.
- Researching innovative category specific products to create a forecast for future trends
- Purchasing, logging and submitting benchmarks to suppliers, agents & manufacturers
- Requesting samples from suppliers, agents & manufacturers, and then logging all received samples onto an excel sheet to be updated at all times
- Ensuring all samples are neatly arranged and organised in the office
- Providing a summary / feedback on new samples to present to Director
- Taking ownership of the relationship with suppliers & manufacturers, ensuring smooth-flowing communication and ensuring all necessary documents received
- Ensuring that all appropriate tests and checks have been done by the factory
- Communicating consistently with in-house lawyers to ensure that all marketing claims and claims on packaging are correct, legal and that we have met all regulatory requirements
- Implementing and managing a clear critical path of all upcoming products, with a clear timeline from initial concept up until first PO
- Chasing the factory so that they meet deadlines in line with critical path
- Feeding back marketing claims from the suppliers and manufacturers to in-house departments (marketing, copywriting, design team, merchandising) for product packaging ideas and press releases/marketing documents
- Ensuring a streamline delivery from factory to warehouse, ensuring 100% compliancy in accordance with warehouse guidelines
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in the premium fashion or sportswear industry
- A passion for the sports industry
- A great communicator with the ability to quickly build and maintain relationships
- High attention to detail producing quality work
- Results orientated
If you have the right experience and skill set apply today!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.