Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with one of retail's best performing businesses over the last 12 months.
My client, based in the North West, is growing massively, they have already added £100 million to their bottom line and predict to surpass £500 million turnover in the next year with growth plans to reach £1 billion T/O in the next 10 years!
Due to their growth they are recruiting a brand new Supply Chain Analyst opportunity which will bridge the gap between operations and trading. As the supply chain analyst you will co-ordinate, track and monitor the supply chain performance to identify trends and anticipate opportunities and risks that impact performance; escalating to relevant stakeholders to drive the right corrective action.
- Engage with internal stakeholders (Buying, Merchandising, Marketing & Operations), Suppliers and 3rd Party Service providers to manage and challenge expectations to support collaboration and functional compliance for a seamless supply chain
- Drive and deliver measurable improvement to service level targets across the expanding online channels
- Define and drive departmental performance measures.
- Ability to balance between long term strategic focus and short term priorities based on customer needs
- Manage costs within operations & supply chain, ensuring that processes and systems are effective to meet our needs and deliver agreed service levels
- Co-ordinating, tracking and reporting on the centralised view of the overall processing activity requirements for the DC as an outcome of the category decisions.
- Experience of working within the retail sector, ideally non-food
- Experience of working with data systems
- Excellent commercial and numerical skills - highly analytical skills and able to turn analysis into tangible
- Experience of tracking and monitoring a range of data and the ability to interpret into a corrective action plan
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, internal & external
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the country's best performing retails as they continue their huge growth push.
This role could also be suitable for someone from a Merchandise Planning background.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.