Being the Difference.... This is a customer facing role working in our busy network of centres so we are looking for someone with previous experience working in a face paced, stock co ordinating role.
So what are we looking for?
As well as offering our world class service repairing and replacing windscreens at a convinient location to our customers, we also have the ability to invite them to drive to one of our centre locations for a while you wait service to their vehicle. Our centre network is a hub of activity with glass being delivered, collected & fitted daily. Each day our stock co ordinators will be in direct contact with our Autoglass® technicians and customers so we are looking for people who are happy to talk to customers and are comfortable with the retail and warehouse type elements of the role.
Each day brings fresh challenges and will test your logistical ability and your customer-focus – in reward, we offer an exciting career path with full training and the satisfaction of knowing that you've played a major part in each customer's solution
What will a day with us look like?
- Based in one of our centres you will be responsible for receiving and unpacking glass, picking glass for jobs during the day and loading vans for delivery across the UK or for customers.
- You will be accepting deliveries, ensuring that items are checked in and put away in an accurate and timely fashion.
- You will perform end of day checks and managing stock movement ensuring any discrepancies are investigated and adjusted on our systems.
- The role will see you work on a weekly rota basis which will include working weekends and bank holidays when on rota.
- You will always have your rota in advance to allow you to plan your off time.
- Salary of £22,197
- Generous bonus scheme linked to business performance
- Up to 15% pension contributions – based on employee contribution of 5%
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Discounted shopping vouchers
How do you apply?
Follow the link below and apply using your CV or our easy online application. We will be in contact to offer you an interview ASAP
Making the Difference.... As you'd expect from the UK's number one vehicle glass specialist, Autoglass® uses only the highest quality Original Equipment Manufacturer-standard glass for our customers.
Our technicians fit over 1 million pieces of glass each year – which means Autoglass® relies on our supply chain to source the best quality glass in a dependable and sustainable way. Transporting large amounts of glass over long distances without damage presents its own challenges – that's why our supply chain Laddaw®, needs to be experts in warehouse management and logistics, with the ability to track stock movements with absolute accuracy and always ensure that our technician brings the right piece of glass to the right customer at the right time!
- Contact Name:
- Login or register to view
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference:
- Job ID:
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.