The ideal candidate will be able to work at one or more of the sites mentioned above on a flexible basis. This does not mean that there is a shortage of hours but there is a definite flexibility. This allows you and us to find a work rota that is mutually beneficial.
- Meeting and greeting customers who come to the store.
- Acting as a visual deterrent.
- Carrying out internal and external patrols.
- Being a visible security contact for customers and staff.
- Deterring anti-social behaviour, theft, and criminal activity.
- Liaising with the police and law enforcement authorities.
- Dealing with any emergencies as they arise.
- Giving advice to general company employees on security related matters.
- Writing reports up about any disturbances that may have occurred.
- Dynamic and forward-thinking people with a passion for service.
- Exceptional customer service skills and delivery of a proactive customer service
- Strong communicating skills (you will need it when talking to shoplifters and police if required)
- Passionate about helping and interacting with the pubic
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
- Confidence to challenge people (not everyone is going to admit they are a shoplifter)
- Confident using CCTV and other monitoring equipment.
- Experienced (1 Year) and minimum of 4 months left on their license (SIA / DS)
- Professional front of house officers
- Able to prove excellent conflict management skills and the ability to defuse situations appropriately.
- Flexibility with working different shits when required.
A minimum of £10 per hour
Ability to do overtime if you want to
No limit on annual leave, you accrue holidays for every hour you work
Full and ongoing training with the opportunity to develop and progress
Access to Wage stream, which allows you to track your wages in real time and stream a percentage of the money you have already earned
Auto enrolment pension scheme
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.