We are looking for Branch assistant to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Melksham.
- Contracted to 42.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times : 7:30am – 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits : Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
You may also support the wider branch team, calling customer with our sales team, picking and packing products in our warehouse to ensuring customers’ orders are completed on time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you will be given a real opportunity to progress.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all customers
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with customers, colleagues and suppliers and focus on the achievement of long-term customer loyalty
- Be flexible to carry out various tasks and activities to support the effective overall running of the branch including being in the stores, telesales and trade counter sales
- Be a relief Driver for van deliveries to support as necessary
- Effectively manage stock display in trade counter exposing the customer to a wide range of stock and impulse products, new stock ranges and any value-added services as is practical within the Sales Counter
- Maintain a clean and tidy environment that is always well presented creating an environment to positively influence the Sales Counter performance
- Using IT systems such as M3 or Microsoft Office where appropriate
- Customer focussed, with experience of working in a customer facing role
- Confident to work in a fast-paced role, whilst maintaining a consistent eye for detail
- A flexible approach and an ability to work under pressure
- Embracing of change and new technologies
- Experience within a multi-product warehouse environment (ideally)
- Proactive approach and a natural flair for building relationships with customers
- Electrical product knowledge is advantageous
- FLT License is advantageous
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.