An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Team Leader to join a leading sports retail business. Due to business growth, they are looking for a Customer Service Team leader to lead the day to day customer service operation.
Our client is a leading retail business based in Manchester. If you are passion about customer service and want to work for a brand that has a great presence in their market, then this is the opportunity for you.
Duties of the Customer Service Team Leader are:
- Managing the day to day running of the customer service team
- Act as the main point of escalation
- Support Customer Service Advisors with complex queries
- Ensure SLAs and KPIs are met
- Motivate the team to deliver best in class customer service
- Can-do attitude looking for areas of improvement
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Previous experience leading a team or as a senior customer service representative
- A strong motivational and leadership style to coach and mentor
- Show enthusiasm by developing others
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in fast paced environment
The salary on offer is £22k - £25k
Opportunities to join an innovative brand
Great progression and reward
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.