PART TIME 12 month Interim Procurement Officer needed. Must have public sector tendering experience and OJEU exposure. Flexible working role 24.5 hours per week.
- You must be able to demonstrate your interest in procurement and related topics with demonstrable commercial awareness and understanding of key principles of procurement and supplier relationships
- Comfortable working with variable customer needs, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to build trusting and long-lasting relationships
- Good communication skills and ability to influence people and manage difficult conversations
- Some understanding of environmental and social value issues relating to procurement
- Awareness or experience of Contract Management principles and how to develop and implement them
Vast personal development opportunities are available here with a supportive and diverse team.
We offer a wide range of generous benefits including:
- Fantastic annual leave allowance and leading company pension scheme
- Professional Qualification studies in Procurement and Supply Chain
- Flexible working
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.