A fabulous opportunity for a Customer Service Team Manager to join this growing E-commerce business in the Birmingham area.
A growing E-commerce business who provide product through B2B retail networks as well as direct to consumer.
As the Customer Service Team Manager you will be leading and managing a small team of customer service coordinators processing around 7500 orders per week via various portals and manual processes. You will support the team as they add orders to the system, manage incoming orders from customer portals, overseeing returns and keeping updated on stock levels and notifying the warehouse of any large incoming orders.
You will be a hands on people manager with the ability to support and develop a customer focused team, operating in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal individual for the Customer Service Team Manager
- Have led and managed a Customer Service/ Sales Support team within a manufacturing, logistics, wholesale, retail, E-commerce business and therefore have a good understanding of the supply chain
- Have used and managed various B2B customer portals previously
- Be confident working in a fast-paced challenging, changing environment
- Be comfortable working in an office based environment (processes are currently manual so need the interaction with the Warehouse
- Have advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables and V-Look ups)
Salary up to £26,000
Immediate start available
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.