Demand Planner in Leeds required an international market leader. The company have been established for over 40 years supplying international, national and independent retailers exporting to over 70 countries worldwide.
Due to the continued evolution and growth of the business this is a newly created role for an experienced Demand Planner. The role will initially be predominantly home based but as things "normalise" some office based working will be required so anyone living in West Yorkshire, Wakefield, Bradford, Huddersfield, Leeds or the surrounding areas would be ideally located.
As the most senior person within the Demand Planning team you will have supported mentoring and guidance responsibility. Other duties will include:
- Creating forecasting models
- Reviewing and Improve forecasting
- Analysing in forecasts vs actuals, forecast trends, supplier lead times, customer order patterns across a range of products
- Identifying inventory opportunities and risks
- Coordinating with internal managers across departments
- Promotion planning
- Report to key officials within the business
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Raise Purchase Orders and manage process from start to finish
- Track deliveries: On time / Correct Quantities / Delivery Queries
- Raising new product coding
- Supporting department KPI's
- Supply chain knowledge, demand planning/forecasting experience
- Far East experience preferred, not essential
- Strong mathematical and analytical knowledge
- Advanced level on Excel proficient
- SAP experience ideal but not essential
- Independent working and interpersonal presentation and communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
Salary up £40,000 - £50,000 DOE + benefits
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.