Joining this graduate sales training scheme in Birmingham, you will learn about this market-leading electrical products business from the ground up, developing an understanding of how each department plays a significant role in their success. You'll receive a well-rounded training experience as well as completing a fully funded accredited sales qualification that covers customer understanding, product knowledge, market and competitor insight, rapport building, negotiation, presentation skills, business development and more.
You'll be working for the UK's largest and most successful electrical wholesaler - an essential business with annual sales of more than £1.3 billion. Trading from over 380 locations, the company employs over 4,000 staff and has more than 100,000 customers nationwide. They have a vast customer range including local authorities, schools and hospitals, electrical contracting companies and even the Queen (being royal warrant holders).
As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Learn about key areas of the business, market and the company's product range which includes lighting, cabling, wiring accessories, control and automation, ventilation, water heating, emergency lighting and fire detection and security access control, to name a few.
- Complete a professional sales qualification which will equip you with all of the tools and skills needed to thrive in a successful sales career.
- Build strong relationships with and deliver excellent customer service to new and existing B2B clients.
- Manage current sales accounts, spot opportunities for growth and maximise profitability.
- Progress through various sales-based roles and work towards management positions within the business.
The package for this graduate sales role includes:
- A starting salary of £20,000 - £24,000
- Your share of the company's profits in the form of a lucrative uncapped bonus
- Extensive training on the company, their products and the industry
- Continuous 'on the job' training and professional development
- Mentoring from an experienced manager who has progressed through the graduate programme themselves
- Company car (upon progression to a field-based role)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Opportunities to progress and build a successful career
To be successful in this Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee role, you should be:
- A well-presented, sales-focused graduate
- Passionate about pursuing a career in business management within a sales environment
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Tenacious, driven and money-motivated
- Able to build strong relationships with a wide variety of people
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!
Please note that due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, arrangements have been made for interviews to take place within current social distancing guidelines and all precautions have been made to ensure the safety of our candidates.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.