Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment have an opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join a big box retailer who can demonstrate impressive growth and development. This opportunity is with a really forward-thinking retailer with a great store format and will offer long term development opportunities. This role is an integral part of their growth, with new store openings planned we want an Assistant Manager who can join the business but have a high level of motivation to reach the next level and progress internally.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager with drive, passion and enthusiasm to help push this store forward and really make it your own. We want to recruit a Manager who can inspire their team, offer an amazing service to customers and constantly drive people to achieve results.
As the Assistant Manager you will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets. Leadership is important for us and our client, you will set the tone for the team and work well with the Store Manager to help the store reach new highs.
Key Responsibilities as the Assistant Manager:
- Deputise in place of the Store Manager
- Lead an existing team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Cover a wide range of internal departments and support your management team
- Customer centric; ensure the team interact with customers at all times
- Operationally strong with the ability to control costs
- Health & safety awareness and responsibility
- Passionate about retail sales and the customer experience
- Coach teams to focus on sales and adding value to the sales process
- Previous experience of leading sales teams is an advantage, especially in a competitive retail environment
- As a Store Manager, build long term relationships and partnerships
- Autonomy to develop the team and recruit the right people to deliver your vision
- Actively participate in store events and marketing activities
As the new Assistant Manager, you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. With a background in an assisted sales environment is preferred, we are seeking a proven Manager who can succeed in an extremely competitive premium environment. We can offer a competitive basic salary, bonuses, incentives and a range of additional benefits! Due to our clients location having access to your own transport is required.
Apply now for an immediate interview!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.