Do you have big ambitions for your future?
Can you deliver excellent customer service every day, to understand the needs of the customer and ensure you achieve them?
Can you see yourself leading a team, playing and winning together?
Do you want real responsibility and respect from day one?
- You love customers and always put them first
- You inspire your team with passion to make a sale
- You thrive in a busy and challenging environment
- You are excited to learn and step outside your comfort zone
- You can lead, motivate and challenge a team
- You want to smash targets and earn a great bonus
- You can see yourself having a future and growing with JYSK
It is critical to our success that we recruit the right people; we are looking for people who are hardworking and very ambitious for the future, because those people are our future Store Managers.
We believe personality and attitude are the most important element of a JYSK employee, which means our process is designed to find out about you through the use of video technology.
- Your application will be reviewed within 48 hours.
- If successful, within one week you will receive a link to answer two questions by video and complete some short online assessments.
- If successful, within two weeks of application you will attend a final face-to-face interview
Click Apply now for your chance to show us your personality in a short video interview
You could be joining JYSK sooner than you think!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.