Responsive Personnel are pleased to be recruiting for another one of our clients, for a role which is very much a hands on position being involved in all aspects of working in a furniture retail environment.
Main duties will involve:
- Previous retail sales experience
- Friendly, but firm / confident disposition
- Must be able to handle and deal with customer enquires and complaints
- DIY experience
- Full driving license and capable of driving a van
- Comfortable with physical work
- Able to lift fairly bulky furniture / sofa items
- Ability to Merchandise
Hours of work are Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) half hour for lunch
Flexibility to cover weekends and work Bank Holidays where required.
Working alone most of the time.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.