Working in partnership with a recognised leader in ethical and sustainable retail – Cubed Resourcing are recruiting for exciting new positions, created to support the continued growth and success of the business.
We are inviting interest from forward thinking Stock Controllers to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the stock control system within the Ambient, Chilled & Frozen Warehouse Locations at their flagship store in Wentworth, Barnsley.
The full detail of the responsibilities are set out in the job definition which will be shared with suitable candidates. Some of the key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Activate prices changes within their systems, addressing any non-scanning or pricing issues
- Activate the appropriate “Promotions” within their systems upon request
- Cover and Assist ‘Goods In’ following the appropriate procedures for that department
- Conduct appropriate ‘Supplier Reconciliations’ and coordinate the relevant information back to the supplier and relevant internal department at CSL
- Action ‘CSL Quarantine’ on a daily, weekly and monthly basis liaising with the relevant departments to attain the appropriate information and process accordingly
- Perform ”Product Traceability Reports” and co-ordinate with the relevant teams in the event of a recall situation
- Liaise with the “Compliance Department” in regards to “Product Withdrawals”
- Monitor out of date stock and ensure that all waste is processed correctly
- Deal with any stock queries from any other department
- Answer incoming calls into Stock Office and handle the query accordingly
- Work alongside warehouse personnel in order to carry out regular stock-takes/rolling stock counts and process data on Navision
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good IT skills across varied applications
- Previous knowledge of warehouse management and stock control system
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to liaise positively with various other departments
- Be accurate, organised and be able to manage conflicting work demands
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and have good prioritisation skills
You will need to be a proven, hands on, adaptable and effective stock controller (or similar!)
On offer is a Competitive Salary; plus pension, lifestyle benefits and Company Shop membership for yourself, friends and family.
The success of Company Shop has been built on values, culture and integrity. The business is focused and committed to ensuring that those joining the organisation share are aligned on shared values, ethics and guiding principles.
Please submit your application via this job board or on the Cubed Resourcing website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.