Are you a Project Procurement Lead, looking to work on one of the UK’s largest and highest profile projects (Hinkley Point C, WFH opportunity).
If the answer is yes, and you have a strong background in procurement my client will be keen to talk to you.
They are one of the UK market leaders within the Engineering/construction sector, specifically MEP/HVAC. They are looking to recruit a Procurement Lead to oversee Hinkley Point C.
The position is initially a 12 month contract, but this is likely to extend. They are happy to consider people who are contract or permanent at present.
The role sits within the procurement function of the business, and you will report directly to the head of procurement.
- Lead, manage, source and procure all major plant, equipment and sub contractor packages in relation to the project.
- Draft develop and maintain a procurement strategy to ensure effective communication between procurement, the project team, site suppliers and client.
- Develop and manage the supply chain including delivery and control.
- Management of the procurement process, reporting, cost control/budget.
- Identify procurement need from purchase requisition.
- Prepare issue and manage all enquiries and ITT packages.
- Negotiate the best possible commercial terms.
Requirements for the position:
- Demonstrable experience within procurement within a demanding environment.
- M&E/HVAC experience.
- Strong Financial and Commercial awareness.
- The ability to follow procurement processes.
- A good understanding of procurement processes, and understanding of supply chain methodology.
- A full UK driving licence
- Ideally 3 years plus experience in a procurement role
- CIPS qualification would be advantageous although not a pre requisite.
If you are a Procurement Lead and would like to be involved in one of the UK’s most prestigious projects, please do get in touch.
An immediate start and work from home opportunity is available.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment. I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.