The Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: South Yorkshire (on-site)
Sector: Manufacturing & Retail
At Reach Resourcing, we’re delighted to be working with a premium manufacturer and retailer to discover them an accomplished digital marketer.
A prime opportunity for the avid marketing enthusiast:
It’s an exciting time for our South Yorkshire-based client, who are looking to bring on-board a talented, motivated and creative superstar to join their expanding (yet small, and perfectly formed) team.
The successful applicant will be to help them navigate along their digital journey, bringing innovative ideas to the table and an analytical ability that is second to none. Perhaps this is you...
Paired with a role that brings the excitement of both trade and retail, you’ll be able to make this high-profile position your own, giving you the control and responsibility to make a valued change and a real difference. Yes, a real difference!
If you have a true passion for all things digital, then this role could be just the fresh start that you’ve been craving. Think along the lines of finding new digital solutions, measuring and reporting on digital campaigns, improving customer journeys (with a business who truly cares about their customers) and website management. Everything that you love!
A glimpse into the role:
This is a varied role which means that you should be motivated by lead generation. Our client is looking for a team player who can adapt their approach to locate customers and therefore, maximise conversions.
Other day-to-day responsibilities in the office include:
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing to plan and oversee all digital marketing to achieve lead generation objectives. Think along the lines of SEO, email, social media and online advertising campaigns, including display and remarketing.
- Using your strong analytical ability to evaluate the effectiveness of customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Vigilant actioning and reporting on leads in the system.
- Capturing, tracking and nurturing consumer data by developing engaging journeys that convert to sales.
- Being responsible, managing and developing retail and trade websites.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against goals.
- Design, build and maintain a thriving social media presence, working alongside the Head of Marketing to create exciting concepts.
- Identifying trends and insights, and work with the team to optimise spend and performance.
- Being accountable for forecasting & adjusting the digital budget spend.
- Collaborating with internal & external teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
Are you the ideal candidate?
If you’re proud of your digital savviness and forward-thinking, then this will be a position that you’ll certainly thrive in!
Other desirables that our client is looking for, are:
- A degree or qualification in marketing (or a related field).
- At least 1 year of proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate and convert.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking – do you have an eye for detail?
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO, marketing databases, email and social media.
- Experience in testing and optimising campaigns based on engagement and insight.
- Excellent understanding of the English language, reading and writing skills.
- A great understanding of website analytical tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience in developing on WordPress CMS.
- For you to be on-board with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Our client has tremendous plans for growth, and you’ll play an integral part in the strategy.
Why not be a part of their journey? Apply today!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.