You will be accountable for supporting and guiding our clients valued customers to achieve their business goals as well as bringing on board new customers for 2021.
- Build and maintain strong long lasting relationships
- Drive the business forward by onboarding new customers
- Grow and develop our clients existing customers
- Continuously liaise with suppliers and third parties to the business
- Regularly visit customers, retailers and clients to promote and advise on services and offers
- Customer audits to ensure compliance with company guidelines
- Reviewing and managing budgets
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
- Enthusiastic in nature
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
With a generous salary of up to £25,000 plus car with great additional benefits and a generous bonus.
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations and you want to join a vibrant company that's really going places, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.