Location: Work from home/ Chesterfield
My client is a multi-brand and award-winning motor insurance group who are renowned for their staff reward and recognition. Due to the continued success and expansion of the business, our client is now looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution scheme
- 1 day's paid leave to volunteer per year.
- Lifestyle discounts (discounts with over 5,000 shops, restaurants, and other retailers)
- Health care cash plan (cash back on everyday healthcare such as dental and optical)
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
Due to continued growth and financial success, there is the need to add a purchasing manager to support the business in managing the overall procurement.
This role will report into the commercial team but will be working closely with the existing stock and supply chain team.
- Lead on tender process for services and glass.
- Analysis of purchasing in all areas and identify overspend.
- Responsible for the purchase order hierarchy and identify and report on non-compliance.
- Supporting stock team on where parts should be sourced from for best commercial outcome.
- Monthly KPI reporting on purchases, rebates, discounts.
- Help support and prepare annual budgets.
- Support and liaise with stock takes.
- Overhead and cost analysis on materials, subcontractors
- Support sales and stock with cost effective solutions for commercial vehicles, small business
- Support pricing team in gaining more granular information on parts.
Excellent Excel and presentation skills
Ability to create and report on variance analysis
Ability to communicate to various levels up to SMT
Attention to detail
Knowledge of SAGE and reports
Procurement experience within service or glazing industry
Qualification in finance or procurement.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.