At Jollyes we understand the importance of having a strong team to deliver an unrivalled customer experience and to promote the brand. Due to our on-going expansion, we are continually looking for highly motivated, determined and committed team players to join our Dog Spa in Skegness.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking people with a love of life and a genuine passion for pet ownership and delighting people. You will have a fun & outgoing personality, backed by a 'can do' attitude and you instinctively want to 'do what it takes' to thrill our customer. Ensuring that our clients enjoy a positive, memorable and rewarding spa experience exceeding customers' expectations by bringing 'Pet Perfect Service' to life within the store, and beyond ...
The successful candidate: Reporting into the Spa Manager, your responsibilities will be as follows;
- As Spa assistant your main responsibility will be the prepping and bathing of pets
- clipping their nails in preparation for the Stylist/Salon Manager to carry out the required groom
- Will need confidence to be firm but fair in handling different breeds and sizes of dogs and deliver the very highest standard of pet care
- Share a love and respect for their canine companions and possess common sense and a proactive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills will be fully utilised as you will be dealing with customers and their pets on a daily basis.
- Ensure excellent salon presentation is maintained and high standards are kept through cleanliness, safety and good standards of housekeeping.
- Have minimum of 1 years' experience and have industry qualifications
- Have an excellent command of English spoken and written
£5.72-£8.72 per hour
Full time - 40 Hours
Generous staff discount.
Applicants should be fully flexible to cover any shifts over 7 days.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £5.72-£8.72 per hour
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.