The EU ISP Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all In-Store Presentation directives are implemented according to planogram and business needs across the European field teams.
The EU ISP Coordinator needs to ensure that they deliver on their projects in a timely manner, working to tight deadlines and delivering an outstanding service.
Work closely with the Global Planogram & In Store Presentation teams to ensure all brand standards and ideas are communicated to the European field teams.
Manage the EU Planogram process with both internal and external teams to ensure documents are clear, complete and sent to stores within the given timelines.
Own the responsibility of weekly roadmap communications that direct field stores in all Promotional, Sign, and Planogram changes.
Support EU Concessions with visual implementations and planograms as directed by the Global Concessions team.
Support new store rollouts and remodels through individualized planogram materials and in person assistance when possible.
- Maintain brand integrity in all areas of visual display
- Create weekly roadmaps providing all weekly promotional, signage, and planogram changes to field stores accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide written communication for Claire's European field teams to ensure brand standards and goals are met
- Assist with the development, documentation and communication of corporate Planograms to be sent to the field to support them while setting their store
- Work with translators, operations teams, and external companies to ensure the translation, print and despatch process of Planograms and other company communications is effective to meet business needs
- Photograph and edit images
- Develop individualized store layouts for all new stores and remodels, communicate with field leadership to pre-plan for turnover, support turnover with planogram packets and signing direction
- Attend store openings to assist with training of store teams and implement planograms when possible
- Support the EU Concessions program as it relates to ISP and coordinate with the NA ISP team to create accurate EU Concessions documents
- Coordinate communication between the NA ISP team and EU Communications and field.
- Assist in producing trend memos to inform the field of new and exciting product, incorporate fashion trend information in field visual materials for the purpose of furthering fashion awareness
- Assist with field presentations, conferences, and meetings as needed by ISP and/or Store Operations
- Assist in maintenance of all Visual Merchandising training tools
- Coordinate and oversee the merchandising and maintenance of the EU Model stores, to high visual standards and merchandising guidelines for use by all internal staff and external visitors, including communicating with Global Buying to receive new product and ensure accurate assortments
- Carry out store visits to review the Planogram, work with store teams and gather feedback for the team for future communications and Planograms
- Sound experience of working on a 'shop floor'
- 1+ years visual merchandising experience, preferably in a major retail chain
- Claire's retail store experience preferred, but not required
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign & Photoshop
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in any other European language preferred, but not required
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.