Brewster Partners Interim Division are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant (12 month FTC), for our client based in the Leeds area. A well established business, the organisation boasts bright, spacious offices in a great location, making it easy to get to both by road and public transport.
Supporting the Finance Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of financial reporting, meeting tight deadlines on an ongoing basis
- Cash flow forecasting
- Fixed asset accounting
- High levels of reconciliation work
- Mentoring more junior colleagues on a day to day basis and
- Ad hoc project work as required to help drive the business forward
- A qualified Accountant - CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- Extremely well organised and able to work under pressure
- Team player
- Previous experience of supervising a small team
- Strong IT skills to include excel
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous holiday allowance
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.