Permanent, Part time & Full Time roles
- Do you have excellent retail sales experience?
- Do you have a passion for the food and beverage sector and the incredible team work it creates?
- Are you looking for an amazing opportunity with a forward-thinking, vibrant company who really support their employees?
ER Recruitment are excited to be working exclusively with local family business Everards of Leicestershire, who are opening a fantastic new home at Everards Meadows. This unique space will welcome customers to enjoy high quality food and drink, shop and even brew their own beer as it will also be the home of Everards’ new state-of-the-art brewery. Surrounded by 70 acres of green space but also just across the road from Fosse Park, this is a really great addition to the local area and an opportunity to join a progressive business.
Everards are looking for people with the passion and energy to ensure that every customer leaves with a big smile on their face! You could be part of this new experience in Leicestershire!
Role & Responsibilities of the Sales Assistants:
- Meet and greet customers.
- Advise customers on different items of stock.
- Ensure that all sales are entered onto the till.
- Ensure that customer complaints are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure that stock is rotated accurately.
- Re-stock goods on the shelves.
- Assist with displays and promotions.
- Keep up to date with product knowledge.
- Attend all training sessions.
- Maintain outstanding shop standards.
- Previous retail sales experience ideal
- Outstanding customer service, going out of your way to be helpful to customers
- Friendly, and hospitable personality
- Attention to detail and organised while maintaining a fast pace
- Self motivated and friendly
- Great work ethic & a good team player
- Numerate with good IT skills
- Willingness to learn
- Welcome and embrace change
- Trustworthy and respectful
- Pension Scheme
- Dynamic environment
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fun & successful team
- A huge range of discounts including product allowances.
This role would suit people who have had recent experience as: Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Retail Assistant, Sales Associate, Sales Representative, Shop Assistant or Store Clerk.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
We look forward to helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.