Exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join a growing and market leading FTSE business based at their prestigious Global Head Office based in South Manchester.
Reporting into an impressive Commercial Finance Manager and joining a well established team of individuals that have many years service, the successful Commercial Finance Analyst will act as one of the key finance contacts for the Multi-channel Team and wider Finance team. Key role responsibilities are as follows;
* Review and interpret weekly sales and margin reports to understand performance by channel and against forecast highlighting areas of focus and where further analysis and insight is required.
* Co-ordinate all period end processes and reporting including p&l close out, analysis and explanation of total Multi-channel result and preparation of board slides.
* Provide the Online Trading Team with timely analysis on campaigns and promotions against agreed success criteria to make recommendations for future plans and decision making.
* Take ownership of Subscriptions based businesses and be the main point of contact for all business unit work and associated cross functional work streams.
* Work closely with Operational Finance on sales forecasts and DC volume requirements. Understand the cost dynamics of the DC and how this impacts the Multi-channel p&l.
* Be the Finance lead on projects to drive operational efficiency and improve the overall profitability of Multi-channel transactions.
* Support Digital Marketing with forecasting of total spend and tracking of actuals. Liaise with Commercial Finance Manager (Marketing) on evaluation of spend and ROI of key investments.
This is a fantastic role for a late stage or newly qualified CIMA ACCA Accountant to join a growth business that can offer a lot of career progression opportunities. You will be commercially focused and have operated in a analytical environment previously. In return you will received a fantastic benefits package including 10% Bonus, 6% Pension, Private Medical, and 28 days Holiday plus bank holidays to name a few.
For more information send your CV to Martin Today. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.