Zachary Daniels Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with one of the Europe's most recognisable fashion brands in the recruitment of a Merchandiser opportunity - 12 Month FTC - which will lead and develop one of my client's leading categories.
This type of Merchandiser role does not come up often as you will working on one of my client's leading categories!
Working with a brilliant Head of Merchandising, Merchandising Manager and a cracking buying team your main responsibilities will include:
- Identify new business opportunities to grow sales and profitability
- Deliver cost effective supply solutions, achieve maximum full price sales & planned margin
- Create & manage the departmental range plan for both Retail Stores and Ecommerce
- Work with key stakeholders across the trading function to agree and deliver promotional and marketing plans
- Manage the intake of stock in line with agreed stock levels
- Plan availability schedule for new and continuity product
- Manage the 'Open to buy', to increase flexibility throughout the season
- Proven experience of leading and developing a team in a fast paced environment
- Experience in fashion retail
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Experience of managing and negotiating a varied supply base
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Merchandiser to come in and drive a key category forward in a growing business. My client offers real progression potential and a strong benefits package for this level.
If you fit the above criteria and you want to know more, please apply today.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.