Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are proud to be partnered with one of the world's most recognisable brands on the recruitment of a supply planner.
Responsible for the supply of products to our client's market warehouses globally, ensuring that stock levels are maintained at the agreed target levels across the full product range.
Some Key Responsibilities are highlighted below:
- Manage the weekly Deployment process in the SAP and JDA systems. Review and release recommended shipments to maintain stock levels in market warehouses at target levels. Includes loading stock on hand and in-transit for markets outside SAP
- Working with the Internal Logistics team and External Supply Planners, ensuring that stock is despatched and delivered according to the agreed service level
- Schedule and run the monthly S&OP Supply Reviews with each market
- Ensure stock accuracy targets are met through correct processing of stock transfers
- Maintain master data within JDA and, working with the cross-functional project teams, be responsible for the correct set up of new products.With the rest of the Supply Planning team, support the clear and accurate communication of launch plans for new products and Limited Editions
- Experience with SAP and/or JDA would be ideal
My client is in a unique position if being vertically integrated with several routes to market. As such they have performed well through the pandemic and with continued investment they have very impressive growth plans for 2021 and beyond.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.