CATEGORY PLANNER EUROPE: MULTI PRODUCT RETAILER
IMMEDIATE START 6 MONTH CONTRACT
Category Planner / Merchandiser / Junior Merchandiser General Merchandise Retail.
This expanding and successful multi-product retailer are now looking to strengthen their trading team by the appointment of a Merchandise Planner to oversee their growing General Merchandise and Seasonal channels.
You can be based at and will be the link between UK head office, buying, European retail stores and supply chain. Your main objective will be to manage the profitability, ranging and stock availability.
Reporting into a Merchandise Planning Manager and working closely with the buyers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the range and ensure stock availability in store
- Provide clear, regular analysis to identify forecasts, trends, and opportunities.
- Provide option/depth analysis to drive sales and manage stock levels.
- Review Weekly stock sales and intake (WSSI) for own categories and explore additional promotions as necessary
- Management of Open to buy process
- Work with supply chain to ensure stock allocations are entered efficiently.
Ideal candidates will have worked as a Senior Assistant Merchandiser / Junior Merchandiser or Merchandise Planner and will have:
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Have strong commercial, relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Worked in a head office retail.
- Please apply with CV and cover note.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.