My client based in the Birmingham area are looking for a Data Entry/Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Sales order entry onto SAP system
- Handle incoming telephone enquiries from customers
- Data entry
- Assist other departments in busy periods
- General admin duties including filing, scanning, and photocopying
The ideal candidate will:
- Have SAP experience – desirable but not essential
- Have experience working within a similar role
- Be easily adaptable
- Be able to work within a fast-paced, pressured environment
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.