Zachary Daniels are recruiting a Business Development Advisor for a fast growing renowned retailer.
Our client is a high-profile volume retailer renowned for value-for-money and excellent customer service. Placed firmly within the no-nonsense discount category, they're nonetheless very much on an upward trajectory.The Role:
As a Business Development Executive you will be accountable for supporting an guiding our clients valued customers to achieve their business goals.
- Build and maintain strong long lasting relationships
- Grow and develop our clients retailers
- Continuously liaise with suppliers
- Regularly visit customers, retailers and clients to promote and advise on services and offers
The ideal candidate;
- Enthusiastic in nature
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
With a salary of up to £23,000 plus car with great additional benefits.
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations and you want to join a vibrant company that's really going places, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.