Job Title: Retail Sales Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 + Bonus Scheme
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
Appointments Personnel are recruiting for a Retail Sales Manager to work with a well-established business based in Stoke on Trent.
Responsibilities as a Retail Sales Manager, alongside the product sales, would be the day to day running of the business including:
- Opening and closing of the shop each day and maintaining shop security.
- Ordering of goods with suppliers.
- Checking goods in-out.
- Loading and planning delivery of orders.
- Maintaining the immaculate showroom and product displays.
- Allocating work to the independent installation teams.
- Actioning pricing of products and ticketing of goods.
- Building a relationship with our suppliers and their representatives.
- Adding posts to various social media platforms.
- Updating the website and eBay sites .
- Converting telephone enquiries to sales and appointments.
- Dealing with customer complaints and product problems.
- Lifting products to maintain the showroom displays.
- Utilising technical specifications to close a sale.
- Providing the customer with all relevant information to allow them to make an informed decision about their chosen products and purchases.
Full training will be provided on an extensive range of products, including technical specifications. The successful candidate will have the ability to convert telephone enquiries to sales and showroom appointments.
There is progression for the right person to help develop the future of the business and to contribute to business growth. The role involves working on a rota basis and will include working Saturdays and some Sundays.
Please call (phone number removed) for further information on our Retail Sales Manager advert.
This Retail Sales Manager vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.